Do you know anyone running a business in the food and beverage manufacturing industry?
The government has opened a new grant to help food and beverage manufacturers improve their energy efficiency, by giving eligible businesses between $10,000 and $25,000.
This grant is exceptionally helpful because it’s paid up-front, with no co-payment requirement.
If you’re eligible you’d be mad not to apply for the full $25,000 in funding to do things like:
- An energy audit of your site or part of your site
- Purchase or hire of equipment to measure, monitor and record energy use or to monitor a process, where this facilitates optimisation or energy management
- Purchase of equipment to replace existing equipment, where the new equipment is higher efficiency
- Costs to decommission, remove and dispose of the old equipment
- Purchase of equipment or components to help an existing system run more efficiently
- Design, and reasonable installation costs of eligible equipment
- Commissioning or tuning of equipment installed or modified as part of the project, and any related equipment that is affected by the project
- Building permits or approval costs to install equipment, where required
Applications opened on 12 January 2022 and close on 18 February 2022.
You can apply for the grant via this link: https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/energy-efficient-communities-program-food-and-beverage-manufacturing-business-grants